Google Service Account with Aspnet MVC Behind A Proxy

    Recently I had a fun project to attach google analytics data to an internal site which took longer complete than I thought intial thought but now I could complete in just a day. My biggest issue was finding out the issue was related to the company's proxy. Which I quickly fixed by just added the following snippet at the bottom of this article. For everything else this is just my notes and things I found to help me drill down into the queries for grabbing the data. 

Questions

Behind a Company Firewall
    Both errors I encountered were "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 172.217.1.77:443" and “requested service '…' could not be activated” the first time it's accessed".
  <system.net>
    <defaultProxy useDefaultCredentials="true">
      <proxy proxyaddress="proxyaddress" usesystemdefault="False"/>
    </defaultProxy>
  </system.net>

Resource 
How to query Google Analytics in C# | blog.kateo.pl
Using OAuth 2.0 for Server to Server Applications
OAuth 2.0 for Google Apps Service Accounts (installed and web applications) - Great tutorial

Popular posts from this blog

UI-Bootstrap Collapsible Sticky Footer

Installing Windows on Acer chromebook 15 cb3-532

Aspetcore: NLog with Postgresql