Choosing Dapper over EFCore

Recently I've been introduced the wonder that is Dapper, now understand most of my experience has been with Entity Framework and honestly found it hard to walk away from a framework that I love and been using since the beginning of my career. However for my current role I need to be more team oriented so its whatever gets the job done. This article will serve as a timestamp so that I can look back. So far its been four months using it and I do find myself using Dapper like EF but with more freedom. I have left concern about what I'm mapping to but just that I've mapped correct. Which I look at first in sql for the correct column. I've written more sql compared to what I wrote with EF. I think that says a lot about Dapper but its hard to say since I've also become more comfortable using sql. Overral Dapper is a lot easier to use.

Notes

Popular posts from this blog

UI-Bootstrap Collapsible Sticky Footer

Installing Windows on Acer chromebook 15 cb3-532

Aspetcore: NLog with Postgresql