Google Authorship with Blogger

    There is no guarantee what will show up in google search for your content but I learned some cool ways  you can influence what appears and I feel not enough people are aware of Google's Authorship feature. This feature allows you to digitally sign off on web content that is yours. That is how I describe it but you can find the actual description in the resource links.

Cool Results!
The setup for this was really easy and quick, I simply followed the second option for setup and placed the
?rel=author" inside my href that was linked to my Google Plus account.

Resources
Google Authorship
Google Structured Data Testing Tool - My results!
Author information in search results - Webmaster Tools Help

Popular posts from this blog

UI-Bootstrap Collapsible Sticky Footer

Installing Windows on Acer chromebook 15 cb3-532

Aspetcore: NLog with Postgresql