Paypal's Brand and Material's Styling

   Since google wallet is no longer available I've moved all my purchase features to paypal or other third parties if android pay isn't possible. While working on updates for Aptitude-Words and thinking about MyPatco I thought of what the material design version of paypal would look like . Since Apt-words is getting an update for the design.



Font & Styling
    From what I can find paypal uses Verdana Bold Italic and Google uses Droid Sans for the material design. Since the paypal icon will be either an icon or image I don't have to much concern for this just wanted to make a note of it. Speaking of icons font-awesome version 4.7.0 has the latest style of paypal if someone is looking to append this.

Popular posts from this blog

UI-Bootstrap Collapsible Sticky Footer

Installing Windows on Acer chromebook 15 cb3-532

Aspetcore: NLog with Postgresql