Project: DuckSauce Notes Part III

    It's been a couple of weeks since I've released an update on this project, but much of it is due to the fact that I have completely reimplemented my approach. I now have a better understanding where browserify will come into place and where grunt will come into place. Most importantly I understand the v8 javascript engine which runs underneath the chrome browser; this is a major win for me. Here is my previous article...

Day 1
Day 2

     To sum up this article I've completely rewritten this project and the only piece I'm trying to figure out is how to point to the Workspace from within an chrome extension (if that's possible). If I can do that I can simply install a plugin to watch and clean up code as I write it.  

Popular posts from this blog

Installing Windows on Acer chromebook 15 cb3-532

Entity Framework: ToListAynsc & WhereAsync

CSharp Cheatsheet