Unity: Notes for My Next Game Part II
So like I did in my previous article, I'm going to list off the things I was want to get done so that I can focus on just those things. Here goes...
- Splash screen (no artwork yet)
- Just a start button for now.
- Continue with falling Objects
- make their fall more random.
- Instead of just making them round add some edge to them (probably not as seen).
- Blurry Texture?
- Creating a Splash Screen in Unity - Platformer Tutorial #1 - YouTube
- Loading Screen? - Unity Answers
- How can I spawn enemies within a specified random interval?
- Unity - Scripting API: Random
- Unity - Scripting API: Time
- (Notes for myself ) Unity's JS API has a Math class called Mathf instead and it's methods are capitalized.
- Unity - Scripting API: Mathf
- How to generate a random number inside Unity? - Unity Answers