My Express/Nodejs Project (5/12/16)

    I currently have a project where I want build websites inside a website azure and output to github but I need to rapidly build them and demo the site without continuous integration. So basically I need something like plunker or codepen but with a more permanent repository system. I can't provide right now a url but just wanted to provide some notes and details on the project because I think it could be helpful to others who are looking for this type of solution (leave comment if you would like to see a feature).  I do have so of this project started, and currently using it for a few of the projects using bootstrap or angular.


Without Jade & Stylus


Popular posts from this blog

UI-Bootstrap Collapsible Sticky Footer

Installing Windows on Acer chromebook 15 cb3-532

Aspetcore: NLog with Postgresql