Bootstrap - Static Table Header

   With this solution I limiting myself to just css as much as I could without javascript. The draw backs are writing out multiple css selectors and statically writing out the width of column. Also I had to make a max-height for the table, which I was already doing.

I could have easily added ag-grid or ui-grid but I wanted to keep it simple and look at the performances. From a development point of view I would say the time to setup either approach is the same. That is building out this static approach verses just using a library. From the image you can see the max-height is only applied to the tbody.  I'll place the code in my github repo when I'm ready.


Popular posts from this blog

UI-Bootstrap Collapsible Sticky Footer

Installing Windows on Acer chromebook 15 cb3-532

Aspetcore: NLog with Postgresql