After my first job I realized the importance of learning a bit about it all. None should be in the dark when it comes to their website. I might not be a master of relational databases but give me a mongodb or reddis and even a firebase database any day. Still some projects are dependent on mysql and etc so I have enough info to help me move forward. Nothing I had more than a dba or team who locks me out.
- Throw exception from SQL Server function to stored procedure - Stack Overflow
- HOW TO: Return Errors and Warnings from a SQL Server Stored Procedure in ADO.NET
- RAISERROR (Transact-SQL)
- SQL server management studio local database connection error in windows 7
- Visual Studio Database Guide - Home
- How to: Use Source Control with SQL Server Management Studio
- mysql - Sending multiple data parameters with jQuery AJAX
- sql server - Inserting multiple rows in a single SQL query?
- LuaSQL: Database connectivity for the Lua programming language
- DECLARE @local_variable (Transact-SQL)
- Package/Publish SQL Tab, Project Properties