Setting up a website in iis is pretty easy and its where I'm most comfortable doing my professionally work. However with newer frameworks I'm look outside of iis because of the non-window based servers. So this cheatsheet is even better because I'm sure it will be a long time before convince my peers to use linux.
- Server Error: HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error
- ASP.NET IIS Registration Tool (Aspnet_regiis.exe)
- How to Configure HTTP Access to SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services on IIS7
- Reverse Proxy with URL Rewrite v2 and Application Request Routing
- Security & Users
- ssl - IIS process cannot access file in use - Stack Overflow